Introduction and Summary:
Who we are
Our website address is https://lovingahead.com.
We want to make it easy for you to understand what information we collect from you, what we do with it, and how you can request access to this information.
We believe this is a best practice to maintain transparency and trust with our website visitors and clients, and it just so happens that this complies with the laws of many countries around the world, too. If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Information We Collect and When:
We collect information so that we can make our products and services better tailored to the people who visit our site and do business with us. We collect this information to (i) deliver products and services you have purchased from us, (ii) to notify you about our product or service offerings that you may be interested in, so long as you have given us consent to do so.
We collect information from you directly and indirectly through third-party services, as follows:
When you contact us...
● With questions or comments in the contact form.
● When you comment on a post directly on the website.
● To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up for the newsletter.
● To place an order for products or services.
● To receive your product or services.
When we contact you...
● To provide the goods and services you requested.
● To request occasional feedback.
● To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email, and sometimes with a double opt-in consent.
When we contact others...
● We may see certain personal information from third-party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
● We may see certain personal information from third-party installations that allow us to remarket our services and products to you on other websites.
● We may see certain personal information from third-party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
● We may see your personal information when we work with third-party processors, like our email provider and web host. For EU residents, please note that this means we may transmit your data across international borders.
Your Privacy Controls:
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity, through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies.
You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply.
As of the time of this writing, we use:
Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt-out of any Google Analytics Advertising Features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
Facebook pixels: More information is available (here)
Paypal: More information is available (here.)
Stripe: More information is available (here.)
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
● This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt-out.
● This site does not sell or share its email list for use by third parties.
If you choose to opt-out of some or all of our data collection, you may not be able to access all features of this website or our services.
Keeping Your Information Secure:
We store personal information with third parties that use industry-standard practices for data security.
Your Rights to Your Information
You own your personal information and have rights to it. For example, you have the rights to:
- Withdraw your consent for us to market our products and services to you and otherwise use the personal information you have provided to us. Withdrawing consent is easy. Simply click “unsubscribe” in the footer of our emails, or email (email address) or write to us on (contact page link).
- Request a copy of the information we have about you;
- Be forgotten (that is, have your data deleted and/or ask us to stop using your information for any purpose);
- Correct inaccurate information we have about you (and that means we will notify other service providers we use, and who hold your personal information for us, of those changes as well);
- Object to direct marketing and profiling (for example, we will remove you from our email list and from any list we have uploaded for the purposes of creating custom or retargeted audiences). We also encourage you to disable data collection services on your browser;
- Make complaints about the use of your data to regulatory authorities. We will comply with these requests within 30 days.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to work with data controllers (like our email provider) who guarantee compliance with privacy laws like the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
We store your personal information only for as long as it is needed to use it for the reasons you have consented to.
Occasionally we will revise this policy and will use your contact information to notify you of these changes if they reduce your privacy rights in any way.
Our data protection officer is Tonya J. Email: email@example.com
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact Forms and Cookies:
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Sites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics - Whom We Share Your Data With:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data:
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our Contact Information:
Updated: April 5, 2021